Trying to keep your bathroom organized? Imagine this…
You’ve been looking forward to a hot bath all day. Finally the time comes, you sneak upstairs, put on your favorite robe, stroll into the bathroom and trip over a pair of jeans and step on a squeaky toy to get your balance.
It’s time to retake control of your bathroom. Start with a few basics to keep your bathroom organized and the rest will fall into place.
- Organize the medicine cabinet – toss anything that is expired, toss anything you don’t use
- The medicine cabinet should be for the items you use the most.
- Organize hair products
- Organize your makeup. Don’t use that color anymore? Toss it out. Makeup does have a shelf life.
- Reclaim the space over your toilet – a decorative shelf can add storage space without making the bath feel crowded.
- Find some decorative jars or boxes to store items out of site
- Use a shower caddy
- Take a look at pinterest for some fun bathroom organization ideas
- Don’t want to worry about your bathroom? Give us a call, we will clean it for you.